Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Geopolitical Dreams


11/11/11

I have not yet written on this "Dreams" page, it has stayed blank for over a year...just waiting. Everything written below on the dreams was actually written months ago and I have archived them in my computer, simply waiting for more events to unfold. I have written the dreams out when they occurred and saved them, sometimes for years. I only copy/pasted from my documents. Every New Year I pray and seek the Lord and ask of Him "Lord what are You doing among Your world this year." The year 2011 began with an earthquake in Argentina and it seemd the earth hasn't stopped shaking since. A few more earthuakes occurred in January and then the dead fish and birds started to catch my attention so I began praying even more. At the end of February of 2011 I had the 3rd dream in geopolitical/disaster related. I wrote the dream down and shared it with a few people. Shortly after that more earthquakes, more dead fish and the Japan earthquake and tsunami. Then more dead fish and bird, earthquakes and tornadoes, then floodings. Then droughts and fires. 2011 has surely been a year marked with disaster are a larger scale then in the past. Now recently we have had our nation begin to implode with the uproar of the current Occupy Wallstreet. I have written and was shown these things before the disasters around the world of 2011 before the unfolding of the current Israel and Iran growing conflict, before Obama has spoken bad about Israel or the growing union between Russia, China and Iran over the new sanctions. I read today how China is "Iran's new bestfriend" and will not agree with any new sanctions on Iran.

I have not publically shared these dreams until now. I believe the Lord is speaking and showing many of His people very similar things. He does so to reveal and warn on what He is about to do on the earth. We should pray for discernment for the truth in messages conveyed by men, pray for ears to hear and eyes to see what the Spirit is doing.



I have never been savvy on political or geopolitical understanding. In fact I never registered to vote until I felt convicted to do so for the Obama/McCain presidential run. However, over the years I have had a growing desire to understand what is happening around the world and in the USA. This desire didn’t come from anything other than dreams that I feel have been given to me by the Lord.


I have had 3 distinct dreams political/geopolitical in nature that have piqued my curiosity. Other than that I am a simple home schooling mother to 5 children, grew up in a Christian home and have given my whole life solely for the purpose to be open to be used of God in this time. I have had other dreams that have been “prophetic” in nature but were about individuals. In my prayer times the Holy Spirit has spoken to me things to “proclaim” that have come to pass. I don’t claim to be a prophet but I also will not ignore when the Lord speaks.

The dreams I have had about the USA have made me be ever aware of where we are in these times. They have changed the way I see things and have made me have a strong voice and stance. I feel if I have a “platform”, so to speak, it would be to the Christian to wake up and stand your ground; not to compromise the words of God. We are entering a time that I see as will be fulfilled in Amos 8:11 “Behold, days are coming," declares the Lord GOD, "When I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water, But rather for hearing the words of the LORD.” I believe for the Christian we are being given very clear signs and evidence that we are entering the last days and to not be caught off guard or unaware; to seek the Lord now and yield to His discipline to train our ears to hear Him now. Chaos will be upon us and if we are not ready we will be floundering. He is calling us to Him. I believe that He will also be setting up people and places as “Lighthouses” and “Places of refuge”. I see these will be places of refuge in the days to come. I believe they will serve as places of safety. I believe the Lord has even set out places He has saved for such times; pieces of property that have been spared and dedicated to the Lord.

I have not shared these dreams on a large public scale, only writing them down and saving them. I have only shared them with family and close friends. But as I am seeing them start to unfold and become reality I would like to share them.

The first one was very simple. This dream was in the summer of 2001 or 2002. I am embarrassed to say this but honestly at this point I had no interest, or even the slightest clue, in politics or even events in the world. I didn’t understand who our allies or enemies were and I didn’t understand power and alliances between other countries. In the dream there was a sense of chaos, fear and panic. I am in a car in the passenger seat and my husband is driving. Out of nowhere seems to be an unexpected panic or chaos around, as I look out the window to see what is happening I see a flag being hoisted up on American ground. It isn’t an American flag though. It was 2 flags in half sewn to make one flag. One side was Russia, the other side China. That was the whole dream. (just updated 1/2/2015 to inculde pic below that was taken in 2014)



The second dream March 9, 2005. It was quite intricate in nature but I will give you the short version. The land of America was being completely devastated; just torn up. It was quite horrific. Everyone was gasping (Christians) and then a monster comes onto the picture. But he walks in backwards; the monster itself was a word that walking backwards and we could see one letter at a time coming on; S-S-E-N-I-D-E-E-R-G. Everyone was gasping; fearfully distraught, as it was coming on the screen with its huge gaping mouth chewing up the land. As it was slowly revealed the Christians could see it spelled out "GREEDINESS". The moment they saw what the word was, they said, "Oh its just greed”, and turned their back on it. The monster looked almost silly and non-threatening in a way; like a sesame street character. Meanwhile it continued to devastate and destroy America. That one was several years ago before the economy plunge.

End of February 2011 This one has not yet been fulfilled and is written on a separate page. Flooding and coming judgement of America

Blessings
Janette

No comments: